Illustration: Nanni Art
Benefits of the baby carrying
Carrying your baby tied is a wonderful experience that creates a feeling of protection and the start of a very close relationship between parents and babies. Moreover it has a lot of other benefits:
- Frees your hands to do anything.
- Strengthens the link between parents and children.
- Prevents the postpartum depression.
- Provides security to the baby and to the parents holding him/her close.
- Benefits the breastfeeding.
- Tones the back muscles gradually.
- Stimulates all their senses.
- Calms your baby: cries less and sleeps more.
- Increases the psychomotor development of the baby.
- Less baby colics.
- More sociable babies.